Decorating Halloween cookies...Yum!
I can't believe it's been a month since the last post. Time passes so quickly!
Logan is 19 months now, and he knows almost the entire alphabet. His vocabulary has also grown tremendously, and it now includes words such as "doe gin" (Logan), "ostich" (ostrich), "shah shah" (Stacia), "chock cock" (chocolate) and "Yak" (Yak). He LOVES to play outside still, but prefers bushes, hills, trees, rocks, etc., to playing on slides.
Ross is continuing to work really hard in school and at his job, and he has an internship interview with General Mills in just a couple of weeks. If he passes, he will be flown to Arizona (I think...) for final interviews. We would absolutely love for him to be offered the internship, but it's all in the Lord's hands.
I'm keeping busy taking care of Logan, as well as working on my personal training certification (in addition to my class at UVU and Mary Kay). Not much else is new for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment