Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Moving


We moved up to our new place December 18th, and we love it! We're renting a 3 bed/ 1.5 bath townhome that has a 2 car garage (very exciting for Ross), and it's great to finally have room for most of our stuff! We had a few wonderful friends drive up to help us move in (thanks Nic, Becca, and Doug!), and my mom also came to help (thanks Mom!).




2 comments:

  1. Wow, your new place sounds heavenly. Glad that you love it. You'll probably love where you live too, funny that it's your sons name. ha ha ha hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I am sooo jealous!!! I want a three bedroom place so bad, and a garage. I wouldn't know what to do with all of the free space. No more camping gear in my living area!!! I would die. You look fantastic by the way, and your kids are rediculously cute! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete