Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

City Deals

Hey guys!

Okay, so this website is pretty cool. It sells discounted gift cards for movie theaters, restaurants, spas, bed & breakfasts, etc.. (For example, there was a $10 Subway card for $5 posted just recently.) The discounts are usually 20% to 50%, so it's a pretty good deal.

http://www.citydeals.com/?ref=CDUMTMwODE4

I receive referral credit for anyone who places an order through the link, so it would be awesome if you could make your first purchase through the above link if you find something you like. (Even if you don't do it my link, it's still an awesome website. Sometimes there are really great deals, and sometimes there aren't. I think it's worth checking on occasion though!)

P.S. There will be more pics posted if we get our camera back...I accidentally left it in Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! You're alive!! I can't wait to hear about Mexico!

    ReplyDelete