"Regardless of our circumstances, each of us has much for which to be
grateful if we will but pause and contemplate our blessings. This is a wonderful time to be on earth. While there is much that is
wrong in the world today, there are many things that are right and good....We can lift ourselves and others as well when we refuse to remain in the
realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude
of gratitude." -- Thomas S. Monson, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Thankful
I hit my 30 week mark this past Saturday, which seems CRAZY! I can't believe Baby will be here in less than 10 weeks! Our lives have been so richly blessed, and it's really incredible to think the Lord is entrusting us with another spirit to watch over and help guide through life. There are so many difficult moments that go along with parenting, but in the long run, raising children is much more fulfilling than any other "job." I am grateful I've been blessed with the ability to bring little ones into this world, and I am even more grateful I have a wonderful companion to stand by my side through all the ups and downs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

me too. great quote. :)
ReplyDelete